Director of Management and Administration
Director of Human Resources
Director of Program Operations
Director of Energy Services
Tioga Opportunities, Inc.
The Department of Community Development:
- Helps people of all ages learn about using viable transportation options to improve their mobility and seek employment
- Assists older adults and individuals with disabilities maintain independence with access to available transportation options
- Helps individuals and families gain assets and move towards self-sufficiency by building credit with a loan for the purchase of home appliances
- Works at developing community-wide initiatives that will improve the overall quality of life for all Tioga County residents.
The Department of Energy Services strives to:
- Lower a household’s energy burden by reducing the percentage of annual income spent on fuel and electricity through energy efficiencies
- Enhance the health and safety of a household by improving indoor air quality and providing protection from fire and carbon monoxide
- Manage the risk of high radon levels through testing and mitigation.
The Department of Family Services strives to:
- Improve the physical and nutritional health and well-being of babies, youth, families, and older adults
- Help older adults remain independent in the community for as long as possible
- Provide a range of opportunities for socialization
- Educate the community about long term services and supports, health insurance options, healthy lifestyles, breastfeeding, and community resources
- Enhance the financial well-being of our customers.
The Department of Housing Services helps Tioga County residents obtain and maintain safe, affordable housing with:
• Apartments that are owned and managed by TOI
• Homeowner housing rehabilitation assistance
• Section 8 rental subsidies
Homeownership is encouraged in discussions with customers about their relationship with money, credit and debt basics, personal spending, planned savings, investing, and asset acquisition.
Tioga Opportunities, Inc. is pleased to offer Spring Clean-up events to the community in honor of Community Action month. Volunteers will provide light yard work to spruce up your home to welcome the Spring season. Clean-up events have been scheduled in Waverly on...
Finding breast cancer early can help save lives. TOI is proud to partner with Lourdes to make it easier to get your annual mammogram and wellness exams. The Lourdes “Mammo on the Move” Mobile Mammography Van will provide digital screening mammograms at Tioga...
United Health Services will be holding COVID-19 vaccination clinics at their locations in Owego and Apalachin, New York this week. Please see the information below for the event details and contact information to make your appointment. If you are having difficulty...