Director of Management and Administration
Director of Human Resources
Director of Program Operations
Deputy Director of Energy Services
Director of Planning and Development
Tioga Opportunities, Inc.
The Department of Community Development:
- Helps people of all ages learn about using viable transportation options to improve their mobility and seek employment
- Assists older adults and individuals with disabilities maintain independence with access to available transportation options
- Helps individuals and families gain assets and move towards self-sufficiency by building credit with a loan for the purchase of home appliances
- Works at developing community-wide initiatives that will improve the overall quality of life for all Tioga County residents.
The Department of Energy Services strives to:
- Lower a household’s energy burden by reducing the percentage of annual income spent on fuel and electricity through energy efficiencies
- Enhance the health and safety of a household by improving indoor air quality and providing protection from fire and carbon monoxide
- Manage the risk of high radon levels through testing and mitigation.
The Department of Family Services strives to:
- Improve the physical and nutritional health and well-being of babies, youth, families, and older adults
- Help older adults remain independent in the community for as long as possible
- Provide a range of opportunities for socialization
- Educate the community about long term services and supports, health insurance options, healthy lifestyles, breastfeeding, and community resources
- Enhance the financial well-being of our customers.
The Department of Housing Services helps Tioga County residents obtain and maintain safe, affordable housing with:
• Apartments that are owned and managed by TOI
• Homeowner housing rehabilitation assistance
• Section 8 rental subsidies
Homeownership is encouraged in discussions with customers about their relationship with money, credit and debt basics, personal spending, planned savings, investing, and asset acquisition.
Due to a water main repair in our neighborhood, we have had to make the difficult decision to close Congregate lunch for today, Thursday, August 11th. The CCC remains open and updates will be posted on our website and Facebook page. We apologize for the inconvenience...
PUBLIC NOTICE Multi-Family Energy Audit and Building Analysis Tioga Opportunities, Inc. Energy Services Department invites the public to bid on the following: Providing labor and materials for a BPI/DOE approved energy audit on a 3-story, 50-unit multi-family building...
Perhaps you have yogurt sitting in your refrigerator and are looking for new ways to enjoy it. Maybe your health-care provider has told you to eat yogurt for your gut health or you are newly on an antibiotic. See below for some tips!1. Dip it. Try replacing cream...